Menu

50% off Math Mammoth

Entropymama

I committed to buy at 40%. I see there are more conditional orders than current orders. If 200 people conditionally order at 50% but not enough people commit to ordering at a lower percentage to get to the 50% discount will the 200 conditional orders be considered?

Am I making any sense? :-)

I committed to buy at 40%. I see there are more conditional orders than current orders. If 200 people conditionally order at 50% but not enough people commit to ordering at a lower percentage to get to the 50% discount will the 200 conditional orders be considered?

Am I making any sense? :-)

If 150 people conditionally order at 50% (and there are no other orders), NO ONE buys, b/c they didn't have enough. If 200 people conditionally order at 50%, yes, there are enough and the order is placed.

I think it'll bump up when there are enough people.. for example if there are 114 committed orders and 70 conditional on the 50% off, then the 114 will get 40% off and the 70 get nothing. But if there are 114 committed and 86 people put in conditional orders - that equals the 200 and all the conditionals get bumped into the committed pile. 

I think. :) I committed for 30% because that's still better than I can get anywhere else. Here's hoping it goes up!