Menu

Ikea...I'm so tired of building stuff from Ikea...

My hands are cramping, my knees hurt, and my neck and back ache - one more drawer for the dresser and my oldest dd's new cheap Ikea furniture is DONE. So far I have made a desk and a large free standing closet thing with a shelf and doors, and this dresser.

And I have no Mikes. :glare::crying:

:grouphug:

But i want to hear a review on the closet thing! DH would have a conniption fit if i mention it - so it's on my "if he kicks the bucket list" of things to buy :lol: (actually, i'm joking - but if he were to have something happen to him, i'd probably have to rent a room out, and this would allow that to happen.... but i'd love to put one in our room NOW and turn the closet into a separate office/scraproom for me - but it would never happen!)

I'll take your building project and you can pick my dd's lice. We're down to only nits...I've spent 25 hours over the past six days picking. My neck and back are killing and my nerves are shot.

What'dya say? Trade?

Nonono - that is ok, you can keep the tiny pets, er, pests and I will stop complaining!!! ;)

We got a $99 Aneboda - it will serve for the next four years while dd is in high school, but if you want something that might last longer I think you'd need to spend more. We walked around the Ikea store and there were some very sturdy, larger wardrobes, but this is what we could afford (since I also needed to get a desk and small dresser.) It is on page 149 of the current catalog.

You can have only a little pity from me along with a big dose of Ikea envy. It will look beautiful when it's done. Hang in there, I do wish we lived near an IKEA.;)

My hands are cramping, my knees hurt, and my neck and back ache - one more drawer for the dresser and my oldest dd's new cheap Ikea furniture is DONE. So far I have made a desk and a large free standing closet thing with a shelf and doors, and this dresser.

And I have no Mikes. :glare::crying: