Menu

Youtube Problems--Slow Streaming

PrairieSong

I know I am not the only one having problems with Youtube streaming slowly, stopping and starting, because when Googling it I found many discussions about it.

Has anyone solved this problem?  If so, please share how you did it!  I tried one solution I found but it didn't make any difference.  TIA

I was asking my DH the other day about ways to improve streaming video.   He said it was the router speed and the type of internet connection we have.   We can't do any better with the internet connection because of where we live.   We would have to buy a new router for that part and even that might not help because of the type of connection.   He also said streaming on a tower is better than a laptop or wireless.    

I was asking my DH the other day about ways to improve streaming video.   He said it was the router speed and the type of internet connection we have.   We can't do any better with the internet connection because of where we live.   We would have to buy a new router for that part and even that might not help because of the type of connection.   He also said streaming on a tower is better than a laptop or wireless.

For us, Youtube used to work fine, no problems ever.  I don't know why it has changed.  We have the same computer, same internet service provider, etc.