Menu

Would this be completely absurd? (re: my youngest and bedding...)

AimeeM

I'm considering moving his crib out of our room (taking it down completely), putting the play yard up instead, putting down a nice soft rug (small carpet), giving the kid a firm pillow, and calling it a day.

I don't see a problem with this.  My youngest has slept in a Pack-n-Play while we were on vacation.  Our only problem was the 4 year old climbed in with him, he thought it was a fun place to play.  Set down some rules with the older kids, put the baby down and get some sleep.

You know, I don't think you're paranoid. I don't know you, but I remember when you posted originally. I still cringe when I read you post about his injury. I'd do what feels safe for you and him and what can get you back into your own bed. 

My son had a tiny toddler fold out couch. He fell asleep on that for many months when he was between 2 and 3. 

It was like this, but Pooh Bear. I kind of miss that thing. *sigh*

You know, I don't think you're paranoid. I don't know you, but I remember when you posted originally. I still cringe when I read you post about his injury. I'd do what feels safe for you and him and what can get you back into your own bed. 

My son had a tiny toddler fold out couch. He fell asleep on that for many months when he was between 2 and 3. 

It was like this, but Pooh Bear. I kind of miss that thing. *sigh*

I'm glad someone doesn't think I'm paranoid - the pediatrician obviously thinks I am, lol.

I can't get his swollen head out of MY head; nor the way the doctors looked at me and questioned me. It still makes me feel sick to think about.

Marco is... something else. I mention a baby gate around his sleep area on the floor because he still isn't sleeping through the night (on ANY level) and he is prone to wander and get into trouble (like now, in his brother's room with me on the floor with him, he enjoys pelting his older brother with toys and jumping on him).