Menu

Tapatalk

nmoira

I'm not able to find this board's listing on Tapatalk. I've tried combinations of "well trained mind" and also "welltrainedmind," but nothing is coming up. Any tips? :)

I'm still not funding the board in the Tapatalk forum list. Did you get a chance to check if it has been activated?

Every morning I check first thing to see if it's listed yet. One of these mornings is going to be like Christmas. :D

Still not Christmas... but ever hopeful.

OtherJohn, the Tapatalk folks can add WTM manually to their listing/you account if their automated process isn't working. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I will look into making sure it's setup on monday.

John, is there any news on this?  :)

I'm still not able to find the WTM forums in the Tapatalk forum list.

• 3 weeks later...

been away for a while. are we really going to be in tapatalk?? when? that would be awesome!

It would be. The Tapatalk server plug-in was supposedly installed during the last big update, but the forum isn't indexed in the Tapatalk database. It's been almost two months since we've heard anything. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Woohoo!  Thank you!

Scarlett - Tapatalk is an app that allows for (in my opinion) much easier navigation of forums on a phone or tablet.  If you have the Tapatalk app, then you just sign in to your account for this forum like normal.  I'm signed in to a couple of different forums on mine, none linked together in anyway except that they show up on my own devices.

Yesterday when I brought up WTM on my phone, it told me to download the Tapatalk app for WTM.  I did not, as I had no idea what it was, and figured I'd ask about it first.

So, you all seem to really like this?  Is it free?  What's so great about it vs. just using the mobile version of WTM?

I love tapatalk for my phone in particular.  For my tablet, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other, because the mobile version of this forum is easy to work with.  But for my phone, browsing even the mobile version is a pain.  I'd recommend giving tapatalk a try, see how you like it, and if it doesn't work for you then just uninstall.  

What exactly are the features in Tapatalk that make it easier on your phone??

On my phone's small screen, navigating pretty much any website is a hassle.  Tapatalk has a much better layout for browsing a forum on the phone, to me.  Also, and this may just be because my phone is old, my browser goes super slowly, but Tapatalk loads things quickly.

I've never had problems staying signed in, Mandylubug...not sure what to tell you, sorry!