Menu

little girls' room decor

snickerplum

We are currently renovating our basement (pray for me!) and when we're done our 3 daughters will no longer be sharing a room. Because they share a room right now their quilts are the same:img33o.jpgI wanted them to match while they were together, but now that they'll have their own rooms I'm not sure if I should buy two of the girls different quilts so that they have their "own" looks, or simply vary each room's paint color and décor. There are several colors on the quilt that I can pull out and highlight (there are teeny blue dots that you can't see very well on the white parts). That would be the easiest and most cost effective option. Is that boring, though?

I love when an entire house has a common theme running through each room. The green is lovely in that quilt. I would choose that color for the wall, but in a few shades lighter. I would also consider the yellow, but in one shade lighter. I would choose these two colors because the rooms are basement rooms. Usually those do not get much natural light.