Menu

I did it! RE: Saxon Math Organization/Planning

Nestof3

I separated all of the flash cards for my 2nd and 3rd graders and put each stack in a little baggie labeled "2nd" or "3rd."

I also cut all of the construction paper squares, rectangles and circles necessary for the lessons (ones smaller than a sheet of paper). All 2nd grade construction paper pieces are in one large ziploc, and all 3rd grade ones are in another.

My Curvy Cutter came in handy for my circles as my paper trimmer did for the squares and rectangles. It's nice to see my scrapbook supplies get used for SOMETHING! :angry:

Worksheets have been pulled from pad and placed in a 3-ring binder with the meeting book tucked inside the inside pocket.

I am now ready!

Joanna,

I'm trying to finish all of my planning and such so that I can take at least a week to just scrapbook and make cards.

Well, in addition to:

clean the house

make breakfast

make lunch

make dinner

settle disputes

do laundry

etc.

etc.

etc.

:lol:

Joanna,

I'm trying to finish all of my planning and such so that I can take at least a week to just scrapbook and make cards.

Well, in addition to:

clean the house

make breakfast

make lunch

make dinner

settle disputes

do laundry

etc.

etc.

etc.

:lol:

Sounds like my house. I got done last week and this is my week off! I am enjoying every minute of it too.