Menu

Everything You Need To Know About American History Homework

LisaBoo

Anyone know anything thing about the book , Everything You Need to Know About American History Homework-ISBN 9780590493635? I have not looked inside this book but it sounds interesting. Could I use it as a spine for American History? I found it on Memoria Press' website. They also have 200 Questions about Amerian History and I was wondering if these two books could be used as a curriculum for my 5th grader?

Any thoughts or insight would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you,

Lisa

Anyone know anything thing about the book , Everything You Need to Know About American History Homework-ISBN 9780590493635? I have not looked inside this book but it sounds interesting. Could I use it as a spine for American History? I found it on Memoria Press' website. They also have 200 Questions about Amerian History and I was wondering if these two books could be used as a curriculum for my 5th grader?

Any thoughts or insight would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you,

Lisa

Yes, you could use it as a spine adding a narrative history or the Core Knowledge Need to Know books. I think MP uses it with Story of the Great Republic and Story of the 13 Colonies and the 200 Questions about American History.

I wouldn't use it as a spine *on its own*, but I do use it along with The Artner Reader's Guide to American History. Artner's uses the older (not the revised) editions of What Your __ Grader Needs to Know as the spine for American History (it schedules out the American history portions of the 3rd-6th grade NtK books). We've been putting these together for our American Studies for the past few years and enjoy it. The Everything You Need to Know About... makes a nice reference. One of my boys especially likes the pictures/graphics/maps/charts in the book. It helps him see history better. I haven't used the 200 Questions book, but it looks like a nice way to review.

I wouldn't use it as a spine *on its own*, but I do use it along with The Artner Reader's Guide to American History. Artner's uses the older (not the revised) editions of What Your __ Grader Needs to Know as the spine for American History (it schedules out the American history portions of the 3rd-6th grade NtK books). We've been putting these together for our American Studies for the past few years and enjoy it. The Everything You Need to Know About... makes a nice reference. One of my boys especially likes the pictures/graphics/maps/charts in the book. It helps him see history better. I haven't used the 200 Questions book, but it looks like a nice way to review.

Yes, what Zoo Keeper said. I'm so glad she posted!!!!!