Menu

Does anyone spiral bind their Saxon?

stm4him

Are you talking about the softcover versions? If so, I wouldn't because the books are way too thick (unless you are going to break them into multiple volumes) and the paper quality is not that great. I'm kicking myself for not paying more for the hardcover version of Saxon 8/7 for my dd.

My friend spiraled the workbooks. It made a lot if sense and I'm doing it this year. She spiraled the top.

Beth

I don't know if her child is left handed, but this wins her Mom of the Year for me. :closedeyes: Spiral bound notebooks were the bane of my existence growing up.... :cursing:

I've always spiral bound my instructor manuals. The K-3 books have thicker pages. We're currently using 5/4 with the thin pages and it's doing fine. I could see if you were really manhandling it that it could be a problem. But DD doesn't really manhandle math. It's definitely not her favorite. ;- )

How much does spiral binding cost? I'm thinking about having my WWE and SOTW activity books spiral bound after using them the first time, while waiting for my next kid to reach that point. It's so annoying to have the last chunk of the book ripped out.