Menu

Share a curriculum that has blown you away

Novafan

I have been so pleasantly surprised by Five in a Row. It is such a gentle approach to learning, yet my dc have learned and retained so much using it. For example, we read The Story About Ping several months ago. Then, last night, dc wanted to play our Ping board game. They didn't miss a single question--not just questions about the story, mind you, but geographical and cultural questions about China as well.:D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been so pleasantly surprised by Five in a Row. It is such a gentle approach to learning, yet my dc have learned and retained so much using it. For example, we read The Story About Ping several months ago. Then, last night, dc wanted to play our Ping board game. They didn't miss a single question--not just questions about the story, mind you, but geographical and cultural questions about China as well.:D

I used FIAR for four years and loved it too. We still re-read the books often.:)