Menu

I just saw Devin's review of Artistic Pursuits

on their flyer which came in my order. Does anyone know how her family is doing? I miss "seeing" her.

I miss her too Becki. I have some books I swapped with her - we that quite often as our children were around the same ages - that I can't bear to part with because they remind me of her

Aren't you on SL? There's a girl there - I think it's Theresa - who used to live in the same town as Devin.

Devin had such a huge, passionate, humble heart. She loved helping everybody else learn about art.

We co-hosted a classic eclectic board on yahoo together for a year, and had purchased some books back and forth. One was a grammar book with a sheet of instruction handwritten by Devin, still in the book. She was so cheerful, friendly and helpful. I think of Devin and her family each June.

Remembering Devin.

Lori D.

I miss her too Becki. I have some books I swapped with her - we that quite often as our children were around the same ages - that I can't bear to part with because they remind me of her

Aren't you on SL? There's a girl there - I think it's Theresa - who used to live in the same town as Devin.

Devin had such a huge, passionate, humble heart. She loved helping everybody else learn about art.

I didn't realize that. I will see if I can figure out who she is. We were doing her Am. Art lessons when she died.

I remember the night I found out she had died. We had 'known' each other on the SL boards for years and had exchanged emails about several different things.

She was just a blessing to everyone.

Kate in Seattle

I remember her from Sonlight a very long time ago, too.