Menu

"My Content" lagging

I'm getting some updates where I wasn't getting anything before (except on the day of my post - it would be gone by the next day). 

The "old" threads aren't updating in My Content, but the new ones (recent couple of days) seem to be showing up mostly.

Thanks for all your hard work!

I'm getting some updates where I wasn't getting anything before (except on the day of my post - it would be gone by the next day). 

The "old" threads aren't updating in My Content, but the new ones (recent couple of days) seem to be showing up mostly.

Thanks for all your hard work!

I get some. I don't get some. Threads in this forum, Site News & Discussions, don't show up at all. Threads in other forums sometimes show up; Chat board threads usually show up. But this is exactly how it was for me before "the trouble" started. Ditto for "following" threads. There's no rhyme or reason there either.

ETA: Ha! No doubt just because I said that, this thread is now showing up in My Content. :tongue_smilie:

I have lots of "My Content," but not every thread is there, including some from yesterday and today. Earlier today I tried looking for a particular post I'd responded to yesterday by searching through the OP's content. However, only a couple of threads she'd started since last Wednesday (and she has many) were there. 

Yep, we are going to have this resolved shortly. I will post when it is fixed.

John

Yay! Doncha love Mondays?