Menu

Help me create a consequence!

violamama

Sometimes, as in this case with the crayon, the consequence is the consequence. Your consequence was getting to tell your dh and order new checks.

I don't even think he needed the checks, as he had other books. But I washed the ledger part too. Oops.

!

By the way, is that the 7 year old in question in your avatar? He looks totally darling and very innocent of all charges! ;)

That's him. We do think he's pretty awesome. :D

My dad pulls all of his pockets out before he takes off his pants because he would leave things in the pockets like pocketknives that would clunk around and snag the clothes. If the pants pockets weren't poking out when my stepmother sorted the wash, she just dropped them in front of the hamper.

So simple, so brilliant! I love that idea.

Part of doing laundry here is checking all pockets, since I do most of the laundry that falls to me. All items found in pockets become my property. Including any money DH leaves in pockets. I'd never trust all pockets are empty, I can't afford a ruined washer/dryer so I won't skip checking.

I have a small collection of coins, toys and such from pockets. They leave less and less in their pockets.