Menu

Kalanamak

Nicole M

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for posting the update and the link to the obituary, Nicole.

As soon as I saw the title of your thread, my heart just dropped. :crying:

I am so, so sorry. She was such a kind, intelligent, and helpful member of this forum, and I know that many of us will miss her wit and wisdom for a long time to come.

Her son sounds like a wonderful boy, and I am so sad for him. :(

So sad. When my son passed away, she sent a personal gift to each of my kids. I remember being so amazed at how somebody that had never met us could be so kind. Death is just so hard and so sad.

I remember your son and was heartbroken for you. I always had this feeling that Kay had little secret activities, was giving gifts willy-nilly, so I am not surprised to hear that she sent gifts for your children. She was remarkably generous.

I'm so sad to hear this news. :crying: Her presence and impact on this board were palpable, and it sounds like she had an amazing impact everywhere she went. She will be missed. Peace and strength to her son and husband during this difficult time.

She was one of the brightest lights here. I will miss her. We will all miss her.

She was the first to reach out to me when I was new here. She liked my dog picture, and I'm from WA state (the other side). She always found common ground, always spoke truth.