Menu

Just had to share this peach cobbler recipe!

It's really really easy if you use canned peaches but it's just that much better using fresh and following the recipe just as they say. I have made it both ways. Always a winner in this house and if I have guests over too!

Does anyone know how this can be made without all that sugar. That would kill us! lol Sounds good other than that.

Have you ever tried Stevia or Stevita it is an all natural sweetener made from a plant called a sweet leaf. I really like it I use it in my coffee every morning. I have never cooked with it in this recipe though. A little goes a LONG way, so if you do use it add just a little at a time and then taste to see. It is calorie free and great for diabetics.

Have you ever tried Stevia or Stevita it is an all natural sweetener made from a plant called a sweet leaf. I really like it I use it in my coffee every morning. I have never cooked with it in this recipe though. A little goes a LONG way, so if you do use it add just a little at a time and then taste to see. It is calorie free and great for diabetics.

I've never tried Stevia yet. I do have Rapadura and Sucanat. I wonder if I could use one of these.

I'll pick up the Stevia next time I'm at the store. Thanks.