Menu

WIPEOUT show

And laugh hysterically! Although, I do feel bad for those people who make me laugh the hardest. :D

Sometimes, I feel bad for laughing at them. But they are too funny not too!:lol:

My girls favorite so far was the conveyor belt with all of the pool/beach blow-up sea creatures on it and the contestants had to walk in flippers. In the end, everyone landed in a bunch of bubbles.

Somehow, it looked kinda stupid in the commercials, so I hadn't given it a shot when it first aired...but, I was flipping channels and landed on the show just this week. Those announcers are hilarious!! I was laughing so loud dh had to come over and take a look. We both enjoyed the show a lot...I'll have to get the kiddos watching, too:D

Sometimes, I feel bad for laughing at them. But they are too funny not too!:lol:

My girls favorite so far was the conveyor belt with all of the pool/beach blow-up sea creatures on it and the contestants had to walk in flippers. In the end, everyone landed in a bunch of bubbles.

That really was funny wasn't it? Ha! :lol: I can only imagine how very hard it was to do that! Wow.

The contestants really are good sports.

I wonder where it is filmed.

Somehow, it looked kinda stupid in the commercials, so I hadn't given it a shot when it first aired...but, I was flipping channels and landed on the show just this week. Those announcers are hilarious!! I was laughing so loud dh had to come over and take a look. We both enjoyed the show a lot...I'll have to get the kiddos watching, too:D

That is how I found it too. When I saw the commercials, I said to myself, "I not going to watch a stupid show like that!" I was affaird to admitt to it.:001_huh:

Those announcers are very funny!:lol:

Yes!!

Oh my goodness we laugh so hard at that show!

We just *had* to tune in when we heard about it because hubs and I watched Japanese game shows late nights when he was working in the factory a few years ago. Oh wow those things were stupid funny.

Question...are the wipeout announcers the same ones from the Japanese game show? I don't mean the "I survived a..." show that follows Wipeout ... I mean the actual Japanese game shows..I think they aired on Spike, late night, when you're stupid slap happy anywho. :p Hubs wants to think they're the same guys (you only ever heard the voices on the Japanese one) ... I can't recall well enough to have a clue if they are the same.

I haven't watched it, either, because of the commercials. It's looks stupid and it looks like those people are really getting hurt! The commercials remind me of "Jackass" but I guess it's not that bad?

I'm guessing after the huge positive response that (1) they pick the worst possible shots for the commercials and/or (2) those people actually do end up being okay?

I haven't watched it, either, because of the commercials. It's looks stupid and it looks like those people are really getting hurt! The commercials remind me of "Jackass" but I guess it's not that bad?

I'm guessing after the huge positive response that (1) they pick the worst possible shots for the commercials and/or (2) those people actually do end up being okay?

Try watching it once and see what you think! The announcers are hilarious! It's not as totally stupid as I thought it would be! It's pretty funny!

I think they pad everything to the max. Everyone is always okay!

Try watching it once and see what you think! The announcers are hilarious! It's not as totally stupid as I thought it would be! It's pretty funny!

I think they pad everything to the max. Everyone is always okay!

Whew! LOL! I see those people bouncing off those big red balls -- and it looks like the supports are metal! I keep thinking they *must* be padded, but they sure don't look like it.

It sounds like something The Kid would *love* so maybe I'll try to watch it with him. :D

Whew! LOL! I see those people bouncing off those big red balls -- and it looks like the supports are metal! I keep thinking they *must* be padded, but they sure don't look like it.

It sounds like something The Kid would *love* so maybe I'll try to watch it with him. :D

I never thought I'd watch it. Now, we do in secret. Ssh, please don't tell anyone.:001_huh: It is too funny not too.:lol: