Menu

What's with the ads?

quark

Lively Art of Writing formatted workbook and key (x-post)

Wow! Thank you for freely sharing your hard work. :)

• Like 1

This looks awesome!  What grade level do you usually use this?

All the posts I've read say it is for 7th grade or thereabouts.

Oh my honking lands, Quark, I SO need one of those big fat smoochie-cons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Awesome job!!!!

• Like 1

[...]I SO need one of those big fat smoochie-cons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Awesome job!!!!

:blush: I might not have attempted it if the original authors hadn't already invested their hard work into LAoW. Many thanks to them!

• Like 1

Thank you! This looks awesome for when my son finishes Writing Skills (a few years from now).

• Like 1

Wow, I wish I'd had something like this for last year.  Good thing I have my younger ds to use this.  Thank you!

• Like 1

I looked at the downloads and look great.  I was also wondering do you need the book also or just the the downloads?

• Like 1

You want the book too.  It has a whole chapter that the student reads about the topic. They they can do the workbook exercises.  The book is available for pennies, and is well worth it.

• Like 1

Wow is all I can say!  Thank you so much for all of the hard work that went into creating this.  It is much appreciated.  I can't wait to implement this with my sons.  I pray it will be the answer we are looking for when it comes to writing.

• Like 1

Quick favor. Anyone willing to help me troubleshoot this?

I've made the two pdf file links (teacher and workbook files) in the first post accessible to anyone with the links. These are not editable pdf files but you should be able to open them and download them.

Someone has sent me a number of requests to access and edit the files but anyone should be able to access them just by clicking on the links I provided above.

Here are the links again.

Can you help me test if you can open and download these files?

Lively Art of Writing formatted workbook (google doc link)
Lively Art of Writing formatted teacher guide (google doc link)

Thanks in advance!

• Like 6

Quick favor. Anyone willing to help me troubleshoot this?

I've made the two pdf file links (teacher and workbook files) in the first post accessible to anyone with the links. These are not editable pdf files but you should be able to open them and download them.

Someone has sent me a number of requests to access and edit the files but anyone should be able to access them just by clicking on the links I provided above.

Here are the links again.

Can you help me test if you can open and download these files?

Lively Art of Writing formatted workbook (google doc link)

Lively Art of Writing formatted teacher guide (google doc link)

Thanks in advance!

They both worked for me, quark! And have I mentioned lately how much I love you for doing this?  :001_wub:

• Like 3

They both worked for me, quark! And have I mentioned lately how much I love you for doing this?  :001_wub:

Aw, thank you Rose! :001_wub:

• Like 1

Just another bump to thank you for doing this. We are starting to use this on Monday!

Hope it goes well. Despite all my planning, we never used it. My kiddo is always contrary when it comes to writing/ composition and marches to his own beat. But it gives me so much to joy to know it is helpful to others! Enjoy!

• Like 6

Thank you Quark!  I needed this structured writing component to help my dd15 learn to write an essay well.

• Like 1

Bumping in case someone like me hadn't seen it. I've dl'ed the files, quark - thank you (and to mjbucks and Still Waters also). I'm sure I'll use it at some point!!! :-) THANKS for all the hard work!!