Menu

Logic of English - Missing Flash Cards?

PollyOR

One of my phonogram game cards is missing from a brand new pack, so I decided to check the other packs of flash cards I received with the Essentials complete set .

Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards - In one place the website advertises 40 cards and another advertises 35. I have 35. Do any of you know how many are supposed to be in the set?

Also, if anyone has the Grammar Flash Cards I could use some help with those too. My last card is 16.1 but the book has a couple more "rules" listed (16.2 and 16.3).

I'm kinda bummed. I've never had to count and double check an order like this. The items arrived in excellent condition but I didn't expect to check/count the cards since they were shrink wrapped.

This was mentioned a couple months back. Seems to me that the person contacted the company and they were sent the new cards.....I thought at no cost (but I could be wrong...it was a few months ago and I barely remember yesterday). Anyway, it's worth a shot.

In case anyone finds this message later and has similar questions...

Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards - there are 35. The 40 was a typo on the website.

Grammar Flash Cards end with 16.1. Because the word "discrepancy" was used in the reply I assume they may add 16.2 and 16.3 in the future. Idk.