Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

classicmommy

Where to Buy Wall Maps?

I bought large wall maps (world and U.S.) at Office Max. The maps are laminated, so you can use dry erase markers on them if you want. I think they were about $20 each, but I had a 20% off coupon.

We have the Costco maps. I don't know if they carry them year round, but the definitely have them during the "back to school" season.

I keep looking at the ones from National Geographic. Especially this one. :drool5:

We have several from Nat Geo and have been very pleased with them. They are in our living room and dining room, so we wanted something a bit nicer.

National Geographic. I got a cool, antique-looking (but modern contents) USA map that we had professionally mounted and framed. It sits in the middle of the main room in the house and is as attractive as it is useful.

I got ours at Target, for $3/each. I bought two world maps and two US, they are 3x4 (roughly) and awesome. They have them at the beginning of every school year, and are cheap

enough that you can write on/pin/etc, without worrying that you spent a boat load of money!!

I got mine from the Geography Matters booth at my state homeschooling convention. They were laminated and I think 24 x 36. If im remembering right, it was $15 for both world and US.

One nice feature is that you can flip them over and there is a black line map you can use with wet erase markers.

WalMart. And then use contact paper to laminate. One side US and the other world. Then hang on the wall with mug hooks so you can turn it when you like. Saves space. We just did this with our maps. Also gas stations usually always have US wall maps and you can add a map for your state if you like.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin