Menu

Bonjour

Hard to write a small introduction.

I'm french, living near Paris, right now, mum of a 17month old girl. And we decided that she will be homeschool. But here it seems quite difficult so all the information I found are about how legal it is to do it, and how.

A friend suggested this forum, I saw a bilingual area (I try to teach her (and me) japanese), so here I am.

Bienvenue, Tiphanya. You are in a good location to homeschool as there is so much in Paris. So many workshops and educational things to do as your daughter gets older. When I lived in Europe, I would visit Paris with my son once or twice per year. He did workshops at various places including the Architecture museum and the musee du quai branly (I think they have workshops every week there).

Homeschooling gives you so much more time to take advantage of all Paris has to offer, rather than trying to fit everything in on the weekend.

There are also regular meetings and outings of homeschoolers in/near Paris, which are not always easy to find elsewhere in France.

• 2 weeks later...