Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

orangeblossom

Has the writer's strike affected your TV watching? ....m

We've been watching shows on the internet and we've discovered two new shows that we probably wouldn't have watched otherwise. There's one called LIFE and another called Journeyman.:D

We have been finding some different shows that we didn't really watch before. My kids are having a blast watching Ninja Warrior and I tend to watch a lot of Discovery Health now. Also, we are watching more dvd's.

My kids watch a lot of DVDs. There are some shows I like to watch, but right now most seem to be re-runs.. I do watch some online, which is very nice :)

Oh yes, I'm tired of nothing to watch. Actually I've been reading more.

Kristine

Same here. . . I'm getting through my 888 list a lot quicker than I would if I had more TV shows to watch! :)

We haven't been watching as much tv, and maybe a few more dvd's. It has definitely made my evening schedule a bit more flexible - I love watching tv but don't feel like I'm missing anything if I'm busy doing other things now.

It's frustrating. Although we have started watching Lost and have recently gotten very addicted to it.

Writers, get over it already! Ugh

I need a life :rolleyes:

What writers stike? (said tongue in cheek). But we watch zero tv around here except for Frasier reruns from the days when writers knew how to write a sitcom.

But there are a few shows that have new ones on. At least Grey's Anatomy did have a new show on a week or so ago. I was going to ask if there was a rhyme or reason to why some are new and some aren't.

Then I also watch some shows on cable that are new shows. My family has also discovered Ninja Warrior. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it makes me cringe.

I have to watch tv, really. It's what I do while I knit. I have a friend having a baby shower on Sunday! The baby blanket isn't done yet! :eek:

I've been watching a lot of DVDs. I recently splurged and bought the first season of "How I Met Your Mother." I think it's hilarious! Now I want Season 2 (and possibly 3...but I think that's the interrupted one...dang writer's strike!).

We don't watch TV except for occasional sports and news shows. I just got Seasons one and two of Cosby Show from the library :) They don't make shows like that any more, writers strike or not.

Not really. We don't watch much televison (in our opinion). When we do watch television, it's because we're playing a DVD or watching the History Channel or Discovery and sometimes, Bravo. Those types of things.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin