Menu

YAY!! Sleepy! I just bumped you to 4!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you tell when someone is close to a new square?

One way is to go to Members List and click Reputation. That will sort people by the number of rep points they have. If scroll through the list, you will see who is closest to another square. Sometimes I just like to find people who are next in line for a new square and knock 'em up. Fun stuff! :D

One way is to go to Members List and click Reputation. That will sort people by the number of rep points they have. If scroll through the list, you will see who is closest to another square. Sometimes I just like to find people who are next in line for a new square and knock 'em up. Fun stuff! :D

Genie is always the helper. That is so nice of you Genie.:grouphug:

I knocked up THREE people yesterday! I was pretty fertile.

I missed the party, but what a wonderful present this morning.:D My thanks to everyone, it seems I had a lot of visitors while sleeping. My mom would be mortified if she knew I was knocked up and had no idea who did it. :D

I'm off to sort my peas.:D

Hi gals! I see everyone is having fun again!

Btw, I'm ovulating if anyone's up to spread some love! (Sorry, that was tacky, huh)

Nevermind, here lately I've actually been earning my rep!

Earn rep? Wow, you must be very, very special!:lol:

Hi gals! I see everyone is having fun again!

Btw, I'm ovulating if anyone's up to spread some love! (Sorry, that was tacky, huh)

Nevermind, here lately I've actually been earning my rep!

Doesn't everybody have to earn their rep?

Don't they?

Or is somebody giving it away for free?

Or for a fee?

Did I miss it? Did I miss the party? All the party favors handed out already? Figures that I'm the last to show! :glare:;)

Congrats Sleepy!

:lurk5:

I tried to getcha, but I've given to you too recently. :glare: But it's good to see you here! :001_smile:

I'm so proud!! Good job, Brindee!!!

I'm all out of love......(think Air Supply).

This thread is feeling erily familiar.

Thanks Mindy! And yeah, genie, it feels good! :001_smile:

As soon as I saw the words "I'm all out of love" the song was going in my head! Ummm, thanks Mindy, NOW what am I gonna do?! :tongue_smilie: