Menu

Anybody know where my Home Learning Sourcebook has gone?

I can't find it! :crying:

I'm afraid I may have donated it when I was in one of my clearing the nest modes. :sad:

Otherwise I don't understand how I can lose it considering its the same size really as my Rainbow Resource catalog (i.e. massively fat phonebook).

Does anyone have maybe an online version of a similar thing? I liked that book. Basically, its great when the kids are interested in a certain area/subject/topic, I can look it up in the book and get ideas of stuff to get/things to do, and it also inspires me to make/create things.

:thumbdown: If it went to charity, I'm blaming hubby :sleep: he should know I need that book. :p

Any alternative ideas? (or maybe your psychic and can tell me where its hiding?)

Sometimes I sit out here on the verandah, and use my netbook.

Apparently a couple of weeks ago, I left it outside and it rained :(. The book DH thinks I am talking about was apparently all curled and wet, so DH threw it away. I must of had to go do something for the kids and forgotten about it.

I will probably have to get a new copy :( The last one wasn't new, but second hand, and I managed to nab it from someone in Aus. I'll have to go on a book hunt.

It would be fantastic if she updated it, I tend to have to search out alternatives for anything in there, but its still so useful.

ETA: Found it! :thumbup: Was under the pile of kids projects on the kitchen table (well...where else would it be? :001_rolleyes: rofl.) Wasn't as bad as looking for my magazine and finding it in the fridge (DH didn't realize my magazine was in the veggie bag and just threw the whole bag in the fridge) :o Gotta love my family .

There wasn't much on lower elementary chemistry or horses though (reason I was looking for it) so unfortunately, its another road I'll have to make myself :rolleyes: