Menu

Nice birthday present for 7-year old boy?

MamaBearTeacher

I spend anywhere from 5-25 (and usually on the lower end it's because I got a nice toy on clearance. I generally have a stash of toys I got for super cheap on clearance that would appeal to most kids). For a 7yo boy, it's hard to go wrong with Legos (and there is a nice price range in sets, so you can go with what suits your budget). Depending on the child's likes, board games or puzzles are fun too. And while it sounds boring and generic, my boys LOVE getting gift cards to places like Toys R Us or Target. They combine it with their own money to buy something they've been saving up for. No matter what you get, I'd recommend a gift receipt to go with just in case the child already has that item or gets duplicates.

Is he active? If so, pogo sticks are so much fun. Ds broke his a couple of months ago due to,excessive use, and we've yet to replace it. However, he loved it. He could pogo no hands, backwards...and the normal way of course. He was like the Energizer bunny.