Menu

Winter Promise sent ebook in a few hours

Since I have said in the past that it took days and emails asking, I thought I'd share that I got the ebooks in just a few hours. I have been fighting the urge to but from them again, and even said I wouldn't but the Habitats, Hollows and Homes notebooks look so dang good, I could not resist any longer!

:lol: This thread amused me greatly.

I've never had a problem with Winter Promise. I've emailed a heap of questions, ordered lots of ebooks 2 or 3 times, and never had a problem. Stuff was always sent quickly and emails responded to promptly.

I usually ignore the negative threads about it. I just feel he is getting picked on for very little things, just because there are negative threads, that seems to send people into paranoia mode, and everything is picked apart.

Then again, apart from one "direct" author purchase I made (of which, I now, unfortunately boycott that persons books, even though they are all the rave on here), I've never had a problem with American retailers/publishers/companies. Its the Aussie ones I always find have ridiculous shipping times (in one case I was waiting 2-3months), and really poor customer service (people being blantantly rude, not helping, ignoring questions, not offering shipping services that should be offered etc). I also like Christian Books, and Sonlight (they have been so helpful every time I emailed, plus they track packages properly).