Jump to content


I need some help


Recommended Posts

One of my sons has a severe hatred of writing so I would really like to get him checked out by an occupational therapist. My husband suggested I call our local school district tomorrow and see if they do it. (I live in Oklahoma- the Tulsa area.) If they don't do this, I would really rather not contact them so I have been searching the internet trying to find something about whether or not OK schools provide this type of service to homeschoolers, as I suspect they do not, but I have yet to find anything.


I was hoping maybe someone here would already know the answer to this question or could maybe point me in the right direction of where to find an answer.


Thanks for your help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...