Menu

What is your favorite sport to watch?

Luanne

What is your favorite sport to watch?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite sport to watch? You can pick more than one.

• baseball
    • football
    • soccer
    • hockey
    • basketball
    • other
  2. 2. Do you prefer professional or college?

• professional
    • college
    • both
    • other

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm weird. I love to watch curling. My family thinks I'm crazy.

Crazy good taste in sports, surely! Love curling.

I know what you mean about the general opinion, though. I've had curling tickets for two Olympic games (SLC and Van), and everybody thought I was nuts. They didn't believe that I truly wanted to watch people push a rock down some ice and wouldn't accept my argument that it's actually really compelling. That, and the tickets cost about a tenth of those for figure skating and skiing.

Honestly, I just like watching sports in general. When I was in high school, I lived two blocks from the school. Every sporting event that took place at my school (for the most part) I was at. It was very exciting to be able to go to all those sporting events.

Ok, I'm weird. I love to watch curling. My family thinks I'm crazy.

:thumbup1: We got hooked on curling with the last Olympics. Prior to that we had no idea what curling even was. There's just something about it that makes it fun. Must be the sweeping. It's so intense. :laugh: The only other sport we watch is the FIFA World Cup. We're not big sports fans here. But we are looking forward to the next time these two will be on.

I like to watch little preK and K run around playing soccer. They are soooo stinking cute!! Maybe that makes me a classic soccer mom? I am not competitive at all and do not wish to watch others play competitive sports. I only enjoy watching because they are my kids. lol

College football. I grew up in Nebraska, so I bleed Cornhusker Red. :)

It's a religion here. Really.

I love watching football! I prefer Pro but hubby likes college the best.

I love all football, but mostly college.

College football. Mississippi State.

I'm sorry. I'm an LSU fan. We usually beat you guys :p

I love to watch baseball, football, and hockey. I prefer baseball and hockey pro, but I love college and pro football. GO BLUE! Which inevitably means that I'll be watching Final Four basketball this weekend because despite my typical dislike of basketball, my Michigan boys are THERE!!

I love to watch baseball, football, and hockey. I prefer baseball and hockey pro, but I love college and pro football. GO BLUE! Which inevitably means that I'll be watching Final Four basketball this weekend because despite my typical dislike of basketball, my Michigan boys are THERE!!

Well, since I'm married to a Kansas boy and I usually cheer for the underdog, I will actually watch the Final Four and cheer quite loudly for Wichita State. And I just want Michigan to lose since they barely, and I mean barely beat KU. So :p

Winter: The luge, downhill skiing of course its downhill they don't do uphill.

Formula One Racing I love!

Gymnastics. Diving.

Me, playing pool!

I don't have one favorite!

Bike racing.

Surfing

Ooo ooo ooo!!! Me too!! Who's your favorite driver and team?