Menu

Prufrock Press Clearance Sale!!!

Clear Creek

Mine still says the same as yours..."pending invoice creation," but UPS just sent me notice that this shipment is due to be delivered tomorrow!!! (This is notice is something I have set up with UPS and NOT something that Prufrock does.) It looks like they're getting their packages out fairly quickly during what has to be a busy time for them, :hurray: but they're not getting the online part caught up yet. That is all right with me, I would much rather have my items. :thumbup:

Edit for grammar

Has everyone received their orders? I made two orders on the same day. The first was missing more than a quarter of the books when it came on Wednesday, but the second hasn't arrived yet. I'm afraid that all of the books will be missing from that order and that is why I haven't heard anything about it.

Between the convention, this order, and the local library's book sale I have put at least 200 new (to us) books on my shelf this week. It might be a couple weeks before I get to read these ones!

Mine still says "In Process" and "Waiting to Ship." (Yes, yes; I know I said I wasn't going to order. However, I added a couple more books until the total was half shipping, half book price.) I ordered on 4/4. They haven't charged my credit card yet.

Between my A Beka (math) book order & Adoremus Books having their 20% off sale, I have plenty of new material to look over. So, I can afford to wait.

Mine finally came either Saturday or today. It had 11 of the 12 items I had ordered... I pleased (the last time I hit a clearance sale, only 1 item out of $300 worth of books came). My status online says Shipped, but the payment still says processing.

Good luck!

Jodie