Menu

Prufrock Press Clearance Sale!!!

Clear Creek

Prufrock Press is having an amazing clearance sale; most of the items are $0.99 - $1.99. Most of their products are usually $12-$40, so I would grab what you can at this price, lol! I bought 14 items and my total was less than $15 before shipping costs. I got some math enrichment books, some analogy workbooks, grammar...they have stuff from every category listed.

Here's the link to the sale. Happy shopping! :D

I wish I had seen this earlier to let you all know-- if you use coupon code "Hoagies" you get the shipping free too!!!!

Maybe the OP can edit this little tidbit on their post so other people can see this.

9 books for $15 with shipping! I didn't see the code. :( That's what I get for getting so excited I go straight there without reading the rest of the thread.

Don't worry about missing the code. They removed the shipping discount after processing my invoice. It isn't valid with the current offer.

Oh I wish I'd seen the code too!! Nonetheless, this was fantastic! And you all...if you didn't get a copy of the hands on archaeology book...bummer....because my anthropology prof wrote that! HA! Way cool!

How funny. I missed that one the first time around, and I actually made a second small order including that book because that's one of the things we are doing an intense unit study on next year. Now I know that second order was worth it!

How funny. I missed that one the first time around, and I actually made a second small order including that book because that's one of the things we are doing an intense unit study on next year. Now I know that second order was worth it!

It's a GREAT book...and I feel honored to have been in the program at the university where he taught. He passed away a few years ago, unfortunately. I have used this book to help me get a footing when I teach kids archaeology for some homeschool classes. I had forgotten it had been published by Prufrock!

It's a GREAT book...and I feel honored to have been in the program at the university where he taught. He passed away a few years ago, unfortunately. I have used this book to help me get a footing when I teach kids archaeology for some homeschool classes. I had forgotten it had been published by Prufrock!

I had missed it and went back and ordered it (and a couple of others I had missed :laugh: )

I"m looking forward to all I have coming - my oldest wasn't into as much "stuff" as the two youngest are, sooooo, now we are going to dig in and do the fun stuff!! :D

Curious too about what you are ordering??

I ordered some of the logic books and the forensic science books for ds11. I also picked a few of the writing ones (writing is a struggle at our house sometimes) and a couple about teaching children with autism. I think I already know how to do that pretty well, seeing as how I've been doing it for 8 years, but for the price they are worth checking out. :D

Thank you for posting this!!! At those prices I was able to get two copies of the books that would normally require photocopying--yay!!!!!

If anyone got the Earth Central book, I'd love to hear what you think of it. I missed it the first time around and when I looked again (after deciding it would be good for us) it was already out-of-stock.

Most of the stuff I would have wanted are out of stock, but I put two books in my cart. I had $3.95 in goods & they calculated shipping of $6.95. What's up with that? (I thought anything under $10 would ship for $3.95.) Guess I don't want those two books anyway...

For those who have shopped from them before, how long does it usually take for them to ship? I am a little worried that some of the things I ordered yesterday are now on backorder. :crying:

My shipping was $4.95, so it is not a flat shipping rate.

Here is what I decided on...some of it for the home and some for our homeschool group.

Blind Justice: Courtroom Simulations for the Classroom $0.99 6227 Commas 1 $0.99 347 Crime Scene Detective Arson: Using Science and Critical Thinking to Solve Crimes 1 $0.99 36X Living History in the Classroom: Integrative Arts Activities for Making Social Studies Meaningful 1 $0.99 6357 More AbraVocabra: The Amazingly Sensible Approach to Teaching Vocabulary 1 $0.99 149 More Math Puzzles and Patterns for Kids 1 $0.99 501X Reader's Theater...and So Much More! (Grades 5-6) 1 $1.99 0044 Real Patriot Games: A Unit Study on Intelligence and Espionage Based on the Multiple Menu Model 1 $0.99 6890 Time Warped 1 $0.99 4137 Time-Travel Math: An Advanced Geometry Adventure (Grades 4-5)

For those who have shopped from them before, how long does it usually take for them to ship? I am a little worried that some of the things I ordered yesterday are now on backorder. :crying:

My shipping was $4.95, so it is not a flat shipping rate.

I placed an order for some of their clearance items at 11:30 pm Monday night, and received the entire order today. I live one state away. Non-expedited shipping, just the standard $4.95.