Menu

Comprehensive Record Solution by Lee Binz

Have you attended one of her free webinars? If not, that might give you a taste of record keeping and what is involved for high school. I attended on in January. It was helpful, but I'm not one to be nervous or worried about record keeping for high school. Our local support group had an admissions counselor from the local state university speak about high school transcripts and college admissions, so I knew I was headed in the right direction.

Setting the Records Straight by the same author is MUCH cheaper, and would be a good start to see if you like her "style" of recommendations.

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/1449583555

--Janet

I agree, I bought this last year and it is WELL worth the $20 something bucks I spent for it used. It had not been out long when I bought it, so used is much cheaper now. Sign up for her emails and do some of her webinars. She gives out freebies sometimes on the webinars. I did one not long ago and it lasted about 2 hours. Most of the webinar (that specific one, she does different ones) info was bascially in the book from Amazon for that particular one, but I was still glad I listened. After she does it, she will email you a link the next day to the broadcast so you can listen to it again at your leisure. Not long ago she gave away a free kindle book -- Planning High School Couses. (You can put the free kindle reader on your computer if you don't have a kindle) Just sign up for her stuff and stay on her email list. She gives GREAT advice and has the freebies sometimes. But, the book is well worth the $$ and I am cheap :)

I am not either, so that was part of my questioning.

I haven't seen her webinars.

Have you attended one of her free webinars? If not, that might give you a taste of record keeping and what is involved for high school. I attended on in January. It was helpful, but I'm not one to be nervous or worried about record keeping for high school. Our local support group had an admissions counselor from the local state university speak about high school transcripts and college admissions, so I knew I was headed in the right direction.

I absolutely LOVE Lee's webinars that she has available on her website. Each one costs $15, but she often has a few on sale for $5. Right now, I'm listening to Homeschool High School Record Keeping , and it is VERY thorough & includes some helpful handouts. I think she's a fantastic resource for all things high school related. I'm a big fan and would highly recommend her webinars (which are found in her Store under "Parent Training a la Cart"). I have not yet tried any of her new Kindle books, but at $2.99 each, they seem like a bargain for all the practical advice she usually gives.

Not for me. I don't find it that difficult to put together a transcript and back-up material.

Likewise.

In fact, I'd be happy to share my daughter's transcript. If interested, send me a personal message with your email address.

Regards,

Kareni

I just received an email about Lee Binz's free webinar about high school transcripts. A little info:

Webinar Registration

Our online presentation will be held on:

Monday, April 15th, 2013

12:00 - 1:00 PM Pacific Time

Find your Time Zone Here

Hawaii-Aleutian....10:00 AM

Alaskan.................11:00

Pacific...................12:00 PM

Mountain.............. 1:00

Central .................2:00

Eastern ................3:00

Atlantic.................4:00

you can access the link to register for it at:

Spring Into Transcripts (https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/173536432)