Apps:

Science 360

BrainPop

Splash Math

The Magic of Reality

ETA:

Rex Barks

Grammar Land

I can't pick a favorite! I love all of these. To be totally honest, my absolute top-tier secular favorite resources would be TWTM book (I have the 3d. ed.) and Pinterest. I feel like if I had those two things and a decent library, I could cobble together a great secular program.

Growing with Grammar isn't bad (depends on the kid)

Saxon math (yes this is a love or hate curriculum)

Teaching Textbooks

Story of the World

REAL Science Odyssey

History Odyssey is great if you don't mind more of a unit study by place approach to a true chronological

Meet the Masters Art

All about Reading

All About Spelling

Institute for Excellence in writing (yes there is some religious content, but it's very easy to just skip over or sub something else in)

Barton Reading and Spelling (I haven't used this long, but so far I'm in LOVE)

Others that I know of but haven't used long or haven't used at all

Trail Guide to World or US geography

NOEO Science

Oak Meadow

McRuffy (the math is pretty good, I'm not a fan of the LA and I never used the Science for very long)

LOF

WWE and WWS

FLL

Math:

MEP Reception

Right Start B and the first part of C

Singapore

Beast Academy

Murderous Maths

Life of Fred (Fractions & up, don't care for the elementary books)

LA:

All About Spelling

Sadlier-Oxford Vocabulary Workshop

MCT

Killgallon

Evan-Moor Daily Paragraph Editing

EPS The Paragraph Book series

WWS

NaNoWriMo workbooks

History:

SOTW

K12 Human Odyssey

Horrible Histories

Science:

Mr. Q. (neutral POV)

Ellen McHenry (neutral except there are a handful of very subtle "intelligent design" references in Carbon Chemistry)

Horrible Science

Multiple Subjects:

Critical Thinking Press

Prufrock Press

http://www.secularhomeschool.com/content/217-secular-homeschool-curriculum/

but i dont use that much curriculum. math i use singapore, LOF (not strictly secular), murderous maths, zaccaro, and things from scholastic

history i've used the usborne encyclopedia, little history of the world, horrible histories, hakim's history of US, Zinn's people's history

LA I've used Language Smarts from critical thinking co, MCT, Bravewriter, LOE, LLLotR

science . ..well, thats been harder. RSO, Lab of Mr Q, Hakim's Story of Science, Horrible Science and other random books, a college bio text, LOF's physics

super scratch programming adventure, scratch programming for teens

Meet the Masters

Hands On Equations

Teaching Textbooks

Sequential Spelling

I'm not in love with the stuff I've used from Pandia Press this year, but History Odyssey and Science Odyssey are also secular in nature.

Next year I'm going to try History At Our House

I'm also looking at ClassiQuest as a possible future science curriculum

Even though it's not specifically homeschool curriculum, we've had great success with Beth Olshansky's Picturing Writing and Image-Making Within the Writing Process materials.

Rosetta Stone (we're using Russian)

Language Arts:

Steck-Vaughn Core Skills

Mosdos Press Anthologies

Growing with Grammar, Soaring with Spelling

Write Shop (Some Christian content easily bypassed)

History:

Connect the Thoughts

Science:

Rainbow Science

Nancy Larson Science

I have lots: aas, wwe, lots of those already mentioned, but I am surprised that SOTW is listed as I see it as defintly not secular. For history, well I haven't found one, which is to be expected I guess since different people will write what they want history to remember about them, kwim?

I have lots: aas, wwe, lots of those already mentioned, but I am surprised that SOTW is listed as I see it as defintly not secular. For history, well I haven't found one, which is to be expected I guess since different people will write what they want history to remember about them, kwim?

We're about halfway through SOTW 4, and have completed all the other volumes. I haven't seen anything overtly religious in it. She covers major events in world religions as historical events, which doesn't bother me, since religion has had a profound impact on history. But, that's why I included secular "friendly" in my post. SOTW is at the very least secular friendly.

Oh this is all so overwhelming. :D For a fairly good 12th grader, what would you recommend for American Government/Economics and for British Literature?

On hand, I have a teaching company course that covers Shakespeare (but I don't want my Brit Lit Shakespeare focused) and I have Elements of Literature (Holt)--both for Brit Lit. For American Government I have my college text (but nothing else, so I'm not sure how that would work), and John Stossel's economics DVD's workbooks.

For completely secular that is something like Sonlight in nature (has the IG and SG plus books) and that isn't Oak Meadow (because you can't use their Brit Lit without signing up for their school and I don't want that), what would you recommend?

Oh this is all so overwhelming. :D For a fairly good 12th grader, what would you recommend for American Government/Economics and for British Literature

For completely secular that is something like Sonlight in nature (has the IG and SG plus books) and that isn't Oak Meadow (because you can't use their Brit Lit without signing up for their school and I don't want that), what would you recommend?

Great Source has an American Government and EMC Paradigm has a textbook based British Literature.

ETA: I have not used these. We did use EMC Paradigm's World Literature and liked it. For Govt my oldest just did ABeka with a tutorial my second used a bunch of stuff. I know he used some Teaching Company lectures- something like American Political Thought. He used some other movies: Standard Deviants American Govt vol 1 and 2 and Not For Ourselves Alone. He started with Painless American Government and then read some more books.

Science Saurus

Moving Beyond the Page

All About Spelling

First Language Lessons

Word Roots

The Progressive Composition Lessons

Story of the World

Classical House of Learning

Brain Pop & Jr.

Discovery Education Streaming

Elementary Spanish

The Composer Study by Confessions of a homeschool mom (some of her other stuff is X based)

I love SL reading lists (most of their stuff is not religious)

All the Cambridge International Exam's (CIE) textbooks for all subjects, all grades K-12. Go to the site and look at the resource lists http://www.cie.org.uk/ . The lists are HUGE. We are just starting to use them. You can also look at International Baccalaureate courses and texts for high school. Neither of these are written specifically for homeschoolers, but so far that has not mattered to us or to other I know who use the materials.

here is the list for 10th grade subjects for CIE. (The primary school age list is harder to copy given its nature so you will just have to go to the site):

I think that's the holy grail of homeschooling for secular homeschoolers. :D I don't know if it exists.

All the Cambridge International Exam's (CIE) textbooks for all subjects, all grades K-12. Go to the site and look at the resource lists http://www.cie.org.uk/ . The lists are HUGE. We are just starting to use them. You can also look at International Baccalaureate courses and texts for high school. Neither of these are written specifically for homeschoolers, but so far that has not mattered to us or to other I know who use the materials.

Wow, I really like the looks of the elementary science textbook series that they use. I've never seen an elementary level science textbook series that I really like! Thanks for posting that. Great resource list.