Menu

I haven't seen this anywhere yet. (Sorry if everyone already knows.)

Classical Academic Press is releasing Song School Latin 2 on Thursday, March 28th. With code: ssl2newsletter on Thursday, March 28th ONLY, you can get 20% off.

Student edition w/CD here.

Teacher's edition here.

:hurray:We have enjoyed SSL this year and will probably get the next book, even though I've got GSWL downloaded. The CD is fun and DS can do it too.

Do you mean you've downloaded it on a Kindle? If you can actually buy the pdf somewhere, I'm all ears. We don't have Kindles but I want to chop up the book and only print out daily worksheets for our girls (when we're done with SSL1&2, I'm just thinking ahead). Or is there a way to transform a Kindle download into a pdf?

Do you mean you've downloaded it on a Kindle? If you can actually buy the pdf somewhere, I'm all ears. We don't have Kindles but I want to chop up the book and only print out daily worksheets for our girls (when we're done with SSL1&2, I'm just thinking ahead). Or is there a way to transform a Kindle download into a pdf?

I downloaded the kindle software onto my computer (free on Amazon) and put GSWL there. No pdf.

My mom gave us a first generation Kindle, but we don't use it much. But I have gotten a number of free or very inexpensive audioboooks from Audible with the free Kindle books.

I downloaded the kindle software onto my computer (free on Amazon) and put GSWL there. No pdf.

My mom gave us a first generation Kindle, but we don't use it much. But I have gotten a number of free or very inexpensive audioboooks from Audible with the free Kindle books.

Ah, I didn't know there was software for the computer. Does the kindle version still look like the book version? Thanks in advance!

I am interested. Thanks for the coupon code! Can you please tell me where to plug in the coupon code on their website? (sorry for the stupid question).

Never mind. I figured it out (need to have an account on their site and insert the code during checkout). I ordered and am looking forward to it. My DS loved SSL1 and keeps asking for SSL2. Thanks for posting about it today.

Ah, I didn't know there was software for the computer. Does the kindle version still look like the book version? Thanks in advance!

I haven't seen the book, so I'm not sure. It's easy to read. Don't know if the pagination is the same - it's often not Kindle to hard copy. I figured we'd get started with it after SSL2 and see how it goes.

For those who have used SSL1 - is the Teacher Edition worth having too?

I would say the TE is not worth it for SSL 1. If it were in PDF format, then it might be, but it's perfect bound and those extra worksheets just don't photocopy that easily. The SSL DVDs were a WAY better investment here.

That said, I still bought the teacher's edition for SSL 2, because I'm not sure just how much it ramps up compared to SSL 1. If I need help with answers, I'll turn to it

I'm curious too! The description for the Teacher's manual says it includes the student text, could I make it work just buying the TM and CD?

I'd get the SE ahead of the TE. The full student text is in the teacher's edition, but it's teeny tiny -- 2 student pages per 1 teacher page -- and has all answers printed in. You would then end up either skipping the worksheets (that might be okay) or else re-creating them (which would be a real pain).