Menu

Zuca Bags

Amira

I need a new rolling tote for carrying groceries and library books. I've always used one of those square collapsible rolling carts and they work great, but I was looking at Zuca bags today and was wondering if getting one might be a good idea since it's also good for traveling.

I'm sure it would be good for the library, but what about for groceries? I'd generally be carrying a few gallons of milk and lots of produce. Also, is it really worth the extra expense? It looks like it would be great to use as a carryon when we're flying. And is it really sturdy? Ideally, I'd like to use it overseas too and the terrain is likely to be a lot rougher.

If you have any opinions about Zuca bags, I'd love to hear them, or if you have another idea, let me know. Thanks!

We love Zuca bags! Originally my dd9 got one to use as her bag for figure skating, but once I saw how wonderfully constructed they were, I grabbed a few more for library bags as well as for picnics and beach/ park outings. I love that they double as seats as well.

We have 2 black and 2 white frames, and periodically order new inserts to match with the seasons and holidays. Dd9 likes the wheels that flash when you roll them. :)

We love Zuca bags! Originally my dd9 got one to use as her bag for figure skating, but once I saw how wonderfully constructed they were, I grabbed a few more for library bags as well as for picnics and beach/ park outings. I love that they double as seats as well.

We have 2 black and 2 white frames, and periodically order new inserts to match with the seasons and holidays. Dd9 likes the wheels that flash when you roll them. :)

Yeah, I figured I'd switch out the flashing wheels ASAP. :)

I love that they can be a seat too. We'd definitely use that while waiting in lines at the airport.

• 2 months later...

Just be careful when you order. The figure skating/sport bags ARE NOT sized for air travel. Zuca makes bags that can be used as carry-ons but the sport bags are too large.

The company's customer service is great! They are friendly and helpful. And the bags are strong and sturdy.

But, one word of warning. The frame being strong and sturdy is brutal on shins. DD turned hers as she was going through a door and I walked into it. That was months ago and my shin is still sore!