Menu

n/m

hsmom2011

I'm Catholic, so my recommendation of a particular Bible probably won't be applicable, but I can say that when I get my oldest a Bible next year when he fully enters the Church, I'll be looking for something that has age appropriate apologetics inside - some notes and such that will help strengthen his faith and allow him to explain it when asked (1 Peter 3:15). I also want one with good footnotes. He would like it to be leather bound but hardback. We'll see about that. ;)

When mine were 12, they got regular grown-up bibles. We use the NASB, but whatever version you use, at those ages, I'd suggest getting them a nice leather bound giant print that can be used for years and years. At least for the 12 year old.

I just went to CBD and ordered these. They really are my favorites of all I have viewed online. I am also expecting a couple of others I ordered last week, I should have those by tomorrow. I want to compare them once I have them in hand. Thanks so much for posting these. :)

My pleasure! I hope your children enjoy them and love reading them. :)