Menu

Funny bumper sticker sayings.......here's mine; add yours - for a laugh!

sheryl

Today while my dd and I were taking her friend home after co-op, I read this bumper sticker on the car in front of me. I think this is so funny and would like to hear your phrases/sayings. Clean please. :) BTW, there is some truth to this saying. Think about it. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I've seen the one that says "Everything sounds profound in Latin" . . . but written in Latin, around town. I also giggle when I see Star Fleet Academy on the back window where your university sticker goes. Yes, my town is inhabited by geeks.

I want to get the one that says "Bellydancer on board. That weird music is coming from this car." I've gotten more than a few double-takes at red lights because of my music. I can't decide between that one and "Caution, I dance with swords."

I saw one the other day that said LYSIFER. I just figured that Lucifer's cousin was a software engineer and worked around here.

I thought the bumper sticker that said "Lord, protect me from your followers." was funny.

What I hate is those vanity license plates where it takes you 5 minutes to figure out what it says M4AG8Y

I'm liking the M4AG8Y - that's funny. I just figured it out: I'm for Aggie (team)!!!!

I've seen the one that says "Everything sounds profound in Latin" . . . but written in Latin, around town. I also giggle when I see Star Fleet Academy on the back window where your university sticker goes. Yes, my town is inhabited by geeks.

I want to get the one that says "Bellydancer on board. That weird music is coming from this car." I've gotten more than a few double-takes at red lights because of my music. I can't decide between that one and "Caution, I dance with swords."

I saw one the other day that said LYSIFER. I just figured that Lucifer's cousin was a software engineer and worked around here.

Yes, I also think that's what it is!!!

It's not a bumper sticker but I have a sign hanging in my kitchen that says "If aliens are smart enough to travel through space why do they keep abducting the dumbest people on earth?" I have a vanity plate that is for homeschoolers in our state and is says- TCHNR3 usually it's pretty easy for people to figure out.

My daughter has one: I have no idea where I'm going

Fits her perfectly!

As a teen in the early 80's my dream car was a white VW Rabbit convertible with vanity plate: IML8

I ended up with an old VW bug with plate: BUGSBY (that is what I named my car). DH had a Mustang convertible with plate: Droptop

It's not a bumper sticker but I have a sign hanging in my kitchen that says "If aliens are smart enough to travel through space why do they keep abducting the dumbest people on earth?" I have a vanity plate that is for homeschoolers in our state and is says- TCHNR3 usually it's pretty easy for people to figure out.

Going out on a limb here - teaching our 3! :)

My daughter has one: I have no idea where I'm going

Fits her perfectly!

As a teen in the early 80's my dream car was a white VW Rabbit convertible with vanity plate: IML8

I ended up with an old VW bug with plate: BUGSBY (that is what I named my car). DH had a Mustang convertible with plate: Droptop

I'm late....I like to figure those out when I see them.

Yes, I said it was easy to figure out.

Prob shouldn't admit this, but I was thinking you meant you really wanted to focus on the 3 "r"s reading, writing, and arithmetic LOL. Hey, I am tired today! Also, I am a dork :p

Near DC we see a LOT of the "Taxation without Representation" bumper sticker.

I've also seen "Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket?"

President Clinton had "Taxation without Representation" plates on the limo when he was president.

"No one cares about your stick family". Made me LOL!

Saw another one that I want. It was a zombie family and it said "my zombie family ate your stick family".

I saw zombie style family member stickers like those stick ones yesterday on a CRV. Little row with a zombie mom and 2 zombie kids and 2 zombie dogs. Kinda funny.

I don't have a bumper sticker, but when I was in college, I used to wear a couple of buttons: "Why be Normal" and "Pobody's Nerfect."

I have a vanity plate. I've had it forever and every time I renew, I just can't bear to give it up (even though I have to pay a lot more annually for the registration). It's "F8THINU." Kind of open ended if you think about it. Most people like it once they figure it out.