Menu

Anyone want to see some of the cutest kids around?

swellmomma

My 2 youngest participated in Jack & the beanstalk with Missoula children's theatre this week. Tonight was the big production. They did great! DD5 was showing her full adhd glory and spent more time on the floor, looking for us, or otherwise moving to bother with her actual songs and actions, but she is too darn cute anyway. DS9 is always so scared to try something new, won't talk to people he doesn't know etc but he did great! Unfortunately I had battery issues and when we finally had time to do pictures with the kids sitting still the battery died. Before that pretty much all the photos I took came out blurry due to lighting setting(no flash photos allowed). ds9 had such a funny part in the play as a clown but the batteries cut out just as his part came up. That's what I get for going with generic batteries so save money

I did manage to get some videos though.

(battery issues again so closing is in 2 parts)

One more clip to follow once I finish uploading it

opening number and beginning of play (it is longer than other clips because it took a while before the beans came out) dd5 spent more time looking for us than singing and dancing so I am sure you will spot her right away. ds9 tried really hard not to look at the audience much, but he did great.

Thanks for looking at the clips ladies. I know the 2 of them don't have talent oozing out of their pores like so many amazing kids on this group but I still think they are adorable. I was really surprised when ds9 asked to join because she has so many anxieties in talking to others but likes being on stage(he did a play at xmas in church too) even if only in minor roles. The teens enjoyed watching the play so much both have announced they will audition for it next year too.