Menu

Has anyone used Apologia Physical Science CD-Rom course?

hsmomma

I have. I purchased it accidentally and was initially dissappointed not to have the book, but it ended up working really well for us. We made an international move and while waiting several months for all our books to arrive we had the science loaded on the computer and were able to continue with it. We already had the books for Chemistry and Physics, but if I was buying again now I think I would opt for the CD. You get everything that is in the book, plus everything that is on the other CD (can't remember the name - it had video clips etc on it) all accessible in the one place. You can print off the study guide and test questions too. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions about it.

We did not use it for Physical Science but for Biology and Chemistry the cdrom has been great. Everything right there-- pronouciation,video clips etc. When we used the book form we never seemed to follow through with the $15 more cd. Now we just hit the button. Also so much easier printing the study guides then trying to copy that thick book.