Menu

*NEW* Update about Kalanamak (See POST #30 for CARD info)

milovany

For those that might not see her post on page 8, Natalieclare posted an update about Kalanamak in the first post of the whole thread. She is open to receiving cards/notes. Bump this thread so people see it.

NOTE: The update is at the end of the original paragraph and not easily distinguishable at first.

NOTE: Make sure you check the other thread for info. Natalieclare may not see this one. This thread is just to point you to the other one.

http://forums.welltr...elay-a-message/

It looks like the update can be read now on the first page.

Yes, Natalieclare posted it to the first page originally. People might not re-read the first page and might not see NC's post on the later page directing them to the first page, so I started this new thread hoping to help. The link above is to the first page of the other thread.

:)

Can you have NatalieClaire make the update a separate paragraph? I almost missed it!

She's hardly ever online from what I understand, but I can edit my first post above to tell people how to find the info. more easily.

Eeek! Here I am again. I am sorry my update was so difficult to see. For some reason, since the board is with this new server, I cannot get my messages to format into paragraphs. It is so annoying. *Update: Please send Nicole M a message letting her know you would like her address. She is going to handle gathering the cards and giving them to Kay. I'll go bump the other thread now.

Eeek! Here I am again. I am sorry my update was so difficult to see. For some reason, since the board is with this new server, I cannot get my messages to format into paragraphs. It is so annoying. *Update: Please send Nicole M a message letting her know you would like her address. She is going to handle gathering the cards and giving them to Kay. I'll go bump the other thread now.

I'll edit my subject line and original message with this info, Natalie. Thanks for all you've done.

• 3 weeks later...