Menu

Government -do you/dc use something you would recommend?

Does anyone know of a good government course?

Just to fulfill the high school requirement, I had the eldest two work through Abeka's government text. Neither liked it at all. Do you have any suggestions for something better?

Coming from a Biblical-world-view perspective, I was considering the God and Government series. I've heard of, and that is about it. I know nothing about it. Any input on it or do you have a better recommendation?

Does anyone know of a good government course?

Just to fulfill the high school requirement, I had the eldest two work through Abeka's government text. Neither liked it at all. Do you have any suggestions for something better?

Coming from a Biblical-world-view perspective, I was considering the God and Government series. I've heard of, and that is about it. I know nothing about it. Any input on it or do you have a better recommendation?

I used God and Government by Gary Demar when I was in High School and loved it. It really shaped my thinking on the subject--even to this day. We also read Animal Farm in that Government course as well.

I highly recommend the Demar series. It's one of the few courses from my high school experience that I remember fondly. You can learn more about it from the American Vision website.