Menu

CAP Greek Alphabet Code Cracker feedback

elegantlion

My dd8 has started this and is really enjoying it! It's fun, interesting, the book is attractive...the only negative is that it is printed on (glossy?) paper (not sure if that's the correct term. It's difficult to write in the book with pencil, impossible to erase without leaving marks. I don't really want her to use pen in case she makes mistakes but it almost doesn't matter. Just using pencil leaves marks, too.

I really like the book. I'm just not sure what they were thinking when they chose that type of paper.

Carolyn

We will be starting Elementary Greek with my 6th grader in the fall. I had considered Greek Alphabetarian but I didn't want to spend that much time on the alphabet so I just ordered the EG but I wasn't sure if it would give enough alphabet review. This book seems like the perfect compromise. It shouldn't take more than 8 weeks for him to complete. I will have him start it as soon as it arrives. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.:001_smile:

My 8yo practically grabbed it from my hands when I pulled it out of the box. The kids have no idea it's supposed to be schoolwork. They've been spending time on the couch together decoding and otherwise pouring over the book, occasionally asking me for scrap paper. However, I haven't looked through it yet.

Now that is the type of response I would love to see in my house. Thanks!