Menu

I'm going savage.

That's the best way to put it today. I feel like I'm going to scream. My hair is touching my face. I can see a fly just almost past my line of vision. It lands on me when I'm not looking. There are little pieces of ice on the floor making puddles. The cat fell in the fishpond. I have little slivers of pain in my fingers from picking blackberries yesterday. I don't like cobbler. I can actually feel my fingernails on the tips of my fingers. They don't belong there. A very foolish child somewhere in the back of the house is whistling off key. My oldest son figured out I was messing with him before I was through messing with him.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to copy the pictures on my computer to disc. I am having hot flashes that make me look like Baby Jack Jack on "The Incredibles".

The dh is taking all the kids to mil's for pizza tonight. If the heat lets off I might ride, if it doesn't I'll put on a movie and eat bread slathered in mayo, onions, butter and cheese. And maybe shave off all my hair.

LOL!

Sorry - I'm laughing WITH you. I finally came off my horrible bout of perimenopause and finished it with a big cry on dh's shoulders this morning. Dealing with my family (extended) has been like listening to nails on a chalkboard for weeks now. I actually growled at my mom the other day - full on growled because I was beyond words.

The hot flashes were killing me. For some reason they're better today. I have no idea why, except I did step up my doses of chaste berry and it seemed to help.

Hang in there! We're all in this together, right? (But why are we all in this so young - that's what I want to know.)

Ack! I was feeling like this earlier today.

I could feel each and every hair folicle in my head. And they hurt.

My shirt was like a cheese grater against my skin.

My bra was uncomfortable, my pants were uncomfortable, my shoes were uncomfortable.

I finished my work, came home and exercised. Now I'm having a glass of wine and my shirt is feeling smooth again.

"I am having hot flashes that make me look like Baby Jack Jack on "The Incredibles".

I'm there with you...crazy hot! Do not allow your family to start a song-a-thon of songs with fire in them. Mine are forbidden to even hum, Come on baby light my fire.;)

I agree with EL, do not shave your head tonight.

Shave the dog instead. You'll feel better and he'll like his new air conditioning!

I've felt twitchy and itchy all day. That irritated feeling where every little thing just seems like it could do you in. Try practice driving with a 17 yo boy while feeling this way. I was good. I only hit the fake brake petal twice.

When you're feeling like that you should go for a ride and listen to that radio of yours, the one that has artificial intelligence and plays all your favorite songs. That'll cheer you up.

RC

The dh is taking all the kids to mil's for pizza tonight. If the heat lets off I might ride,

I completely feel your pain!:grouphug: Hope your day gets better.

While I'm here...why the heck is it in the 90's in Europe??? Why don't these people believe in AC???? Inquiring minds want to know! Do they actually enjoy sweating???

Ok..all better now. :glare:

That's the best way to put it today. I feel like I'm going to scream. My hair is touching my face. I can see a fly just almost past my line of vision. It lands on me when I'm not looking. There are little pieces of ice on the floor making puddles. The cat fell in the fishpond. I have little slivers of pain in my fingers from picking blackberries yesterday. I don't like cobbler. I can actually feel my fingernails on the tips of my fingers. They don't belong there. A very foolish child somewhere in the back of the house is whistling off key. My oldest son figured out I was messing with him before I was through messing with him.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to copy the pictures on my computer to disc. I am having hot flashes that make me look like Baby Jack Jack on "The Incredibles".

The dh is taking all the kids to mil's for pizza tonight. If the heat lets off I might ride, if it doesn't I'll put on a movie and eat bread slathered in mayo, onions, butter and cheese. And maybe shave off all my hair.

I wonder if this is the kind of day Brittany Spears was having when she decided to shave her head...maybe all her shopping finally became to much. :D