Menu

Would it be too much or confusing to use Song School Latin before LCI?

daisychics

We are in lesson 19 in Prima Latina. We should be done with PL by the end of September (I almost fell asleep during the DVD lesson :bored:). I already have Latina Christiana I - but am leaning towards using Latin for Children in 2 years.

Should I:

1) Use Song School Latin after Prima Latina, then do Latina Christiana I to Latin for Children

or

2) Use Song School Latin after Prima Latina, sell Latina Christiana I and move on to Latin for Children??

or

3) Just go to Latina Christiana I after Prima Latina? (and stop buying more stuff :tongue_smilie:)

Can you share what your latin plans are too? Thanks...

Your kids would greatly enjoy SSL. I've been dabbling with Latin and I've finally found our path.

This year my k-3 group will do SSL. In addition to that my 3rd and 2nd grader will do Minimus.

Next year I plan to start LfC A.

I really, really like SSL and LfC. So, I chose to use Classical Pronunciation, since that is what CAP is best at! :)

I love that "Aud Way of Learning" :D

Thanks for sharing your plans.

Your kids would greatly enjoy SSL. I've been dabbling with Latin and I've finally found our path.

This year my k-3 group will do SSL. In addition to that my 3rd and 2nd grader will do Minimus.

Next year I plan to start LfC A.

I really, really like SSL and LfC. So, I chose to use Classical Pronunciation, since that is what CAP is best at! :)