Menu

Laura in China/Hong Kong/Scotland....Good Luck

I hope that everything goes well for you over the next couple of days.

Once you are settled in in Scotland, please let us know how is went.

Good luck and take care

She's pretty amazing, huh, being three places at once! No wonder her kids are so smart. :D

Best wishes on the move, Laura. We'll "bee" cheering for you and hoping for a smooth, easy transition.

We have an empty flat. Tomorrow is a bit of a rest day. Calvin wants to visit an exhibition of models of the Olympic stadia made out of cards, then we'll go swimming in the afternoon. At midnight we can check in online and choose our seats.

On Thursday we had some bureaucratic things to accomplish, then on Thursday night at midnight we fly out. Phew.

I'll try to do a Wordless Wednesday/goodbye to Hong Kong kind of thing.

Laura

We have an empty flat. Tomorrow is a bit of a rest day. Calvin wants to visit an exhibition of models of the Olympic stadia made out of cards, then we'll go swimming in the afternoon. At midnight we can check in online and choose our seats.

On Thursday we had some bureaucratic things to accomplish, then on Thursday night at midnight we fly out. Phew.

I'll try to do a Wordless Wednesday/goodbye to Hong Kong kind of thing.

Laura

Good. I've been checking your blog & saw that full flat of yours! I've been thinking of you & your move. Big changes, that's for sure.