Menu

Because I'm super bored right now--are you eating something evil right at this moment?

Julie in CA

UhOH. That is my PLAN for everyday. I have at least two big cups of coffee before breakfast. Coffee is from 6-8 every morning then breakfast, then coffee, then coffee.... I consider it a well-balanced breakfast. :D

Breakfast of champions lol

I am in a catch-22 situation. I have adrenal fatigue so without the coffee I am a zombie and useless all day, I just drink cup after cup all day BUT it actually makes adrenal fatigue worse and is technically supposed to be avoided, but since my kids need me alert and I would rather not fall asleep driving I keep drinking it. Over course then I hit critical mass when it makes my IBS flare and that is no fun.

I really should eat real food in the am, but it leaves me feeling sick.

As for evil, here I am an hour later, still just drinking coffee, but craving a stouffer's bisto flatbread frozen dinner thing so I may send my dd to the store to pick one up for me. They are one of my guilty pleasures. Philly cheese steak frozen flat bread, heat in microwave, fold and eat. So full of chemicals but oh so delicious haha

I am.

Fried egg sandwich with {gasp} American cheese, on a toasted bagel.

Make me feel better. Tell me you're eating something worse than that, lol! :w00t:

What's so evil about that? I consider that a healthy, balanced breakfast. :D

I have not eatten yet today. My big evil is to skip breakfast and drink only coffee for a couple hours after getting up.

This me. My breakfast is 2 cups of coffee. I did eat a slice of cold pizza this morning, as we headed out before I could get my second cup. :-(