Menu

Who wants to chat about Once Upon A Time?

clarkacademy

I like the show it has some Lost to it but it just doesn't seem as well thought out as Lost. They are jumping too much inbetween the characters in my opinion. Henry is kinda getting a Carl is never in the house idea about him with his behaviors. Emma seems way lost to me in everything like she has no idea what is going on.I thought the whole thing with Rumple and Cora was just creepy. That was not some of his best acting at all. I loved the phone call to Belle though. That was priceless. I don't like Neil for some reason, not sure why I just think they could have chose a better actor for that part. I don't see the big deal in Snow killing Cora because hey Karma is a witch and she had it coming.

Where is Hook? I mean do they have him stashed away in his ship? I didn't feel the emotion either with the whole Neil and his pappa dieing. Neil just don't seem there ya know? I cannot find it now but I read somewhere that maybe his fiance is a character too. All I could come up with was that one chic in Neverland, no not Tinkerbell.

I like the show it has some Lost to it but it just doesn't seem as well thought out as Lost. They are jumping too much inbetween the characters in my opinion. Henry is kinda getting a Carl is never in the house idea about him with his behaviors. Emma seems way lost to me in everything like she has no idea what is going on.I thought the whole thing with Rumple and Cora was just creepy. That was not some of his best acting at all. I loved the phone call to Belle though. That was priceless. I don't like Neil for some reason, not sure why I just think they could have chose a better actor for that part. I don't see the big deal in Snow killing Cora because hey Karma is a witch and she had it coming.

Where is Hook? I mean do they have him stashed away in his ship? I didn't feel the emotion either with the whole Neil and his pappa dieing. Neil just don't seem there ya know? I cannot find it now but I read somewhere that maybe his fiance is a character too. All I could come up with was that one chic in Neverland, no not Tinkerbell.

Wendy.

My vote is also for Tiger Lily. Actress looks kinda Indianish....

And I did not for one moment think young Cora was doing anything but stringing Rumple along to get her magic training....I do think he fell for her (and love is blind...or at least near-sighted) and she saw that and took advantage of it. I kept waiting, too, for his make-up to rub off on her when they smooched.

And when Snow was leaving the vault with the heart and ran into Regina - she had to think fast and come up with something plausible or Regina could have blasted her with bad magic. Conning Regina into taking the heart to put into Cora seems the only out. I am not sure what Snow meant to do with the heart had she not run into Regina like that.

Rose McGowen had plastic surgery that did not go well. Part of it was due to injuries from a car accident.

From what I read, the car accident messed up the skin around one of her eyes, which is why that looks different. But her nose and mouth looking different had nothing to do with that. You can see pictures of her after the accident, where her eyes look poofy, and you can see the scar, but otherwise she looks much the same as she always did.

Absolutely to the bolded part. There's just something sort of skeevy about him. Maybe it's the actor, but I just don't like watching him. Give me more Hook in that sexy coat! Yum!

I think Cora had it coming and I'm not sorry to see her go. I was surprised to realize the connection between her and Queen Eva (Ava?) though. Sounds like she'd had it out for Eva all that time, just plotting and waiting for her chance. I kind of liked the candle twist Cora giving it to Snow, who ultimately used it against Cora via Regina. It seemed fitting in a warped way.

I like Neil and I don't mind that he's Bae (althoug it would have been nice if they'd made it much less obvious) but I hope he turns out to be one of the Lost Boys and not Peter Pan himself. It would make me sad to think that Peter finally decided to let himself be caught and made into a man. :crying: However, from what little I've seen/heard (because I'm trying sooooooo hard to remain spoiler-free), it may be season 3 before we meet any Neverland characters. :toetap05:

I'm not surprised that Neil didn't show that much emotion with Gold dying though. I think he's spent so many years with such an intense anger built up towards his dad for breaking their deal to leave together, that it's going to take time to rebuild that relationship. I just hope they do away with the fiancee. I don't like her at all and want Neal and Emma and Henry to be their own little happy family.

I like the idea of Snow turning darker. She wasn't all Miss Nicey-Nice in the Forest and I'm curious as to what happened to make Mary Margaret be like that, since most of the other characters kept their own personalities, or at least a very similiar one, after being cursed. I think she's going to realize that she has to do what she has to do to protect her family.

I do wish they'd go back and wrap up the loose ends though. How's Archie doing? Whatever *did* happen to August? Who's the mystery man and why is he even STILL in the hospital anyway? It has to be at least a week if not 2 weeks in Storybrooke time since he was discharged.

Absolutely to the bolded part. There's just something sort of skeevy about him. Maybe it's the actor, but I just don't like watching him. Give me more Hook in that sexy coat! Yum!

I like Neil. He's sexy. You guys can have Hook. Too sociopathic. *shudder* Though his coat is very nice. ;)

I like Neil. He's sexy. You guys can have Hook. Too sociopathic. *shudder* Though his coat is very nice. ;)

Are you implying there's something wrong with sociopathic bad guys? If you are, I respectfully disagree.

Neil isn't sexy IMO but I'm always a sucker for a happy ever after story and I want that for them.

On a bright note - I heard we'll see more of Sheriff Graham next ep. Although I still prefer Hook. :leaving:

Are you implying there's something wrong with sociopathic bad guys? If you are, I respectfully disagree.

Neil isn't sexy IMO but I'm always a sucker for a happy ever after story and I want that for them.

On a bright note - I heard we'll see more of Sheriff Graham next ep. Although I still prefer Hook. :leaving:

Not at all. You know, other than the whole sociopathic part. It's just my personal preference to be with people who I can be sure won't murder me in my sleep. ;)

i agree, bad boy hook is cute in a skinny bad-boy way but i actually find bae more attractive as a person. and i actually LOVED the make-out scenes between Cora and Rumple. She wasnt playing him, or she wouldnt have had to rip out her own heart in order to choose power over love. Rumple, as a younger dark one, still in love with his evil power, fell for her wit and anger and 'blood lust' . .. she fell in love with what he could offer her . . and i actually really liked the chemistry between them.

I thought bae's handling of his father's imminent death was very childish, but perhaps by design . . . i still think he's a lost boy.

I dont mind Henry's 'insolence' . . . his willingness to break rules and ignore adults orders was how the curse got broken to start with. He's an important part of the story, not just a child who should 'obey'. But i think he's a terrible actor.

I think Hook is sexy :drool5: . The guy liner is a throwback to Lost character Richard except his was all real! I could see things ending badly though with that hook and um, tea time :laugh: That being said Neil just don't work for me. I like August and Emma or maybe Sheriff and Emma though he is dead :crying: but Neil and her? No just can't see it. Maybe they will just flip everything and have her end up with The Hatter! Maybe they will go back to the enchanted forest and meet another prince. Possibly Phillip will take one look at her and say forget sleeping beauty. Then Aurora could go all evil and the story will start yet again. I wonder if they made young Coras lips look odd for the show? Cora has a strange mouth too. I wish I had season 1 to look back cause yeah Snow wasn't all purity and light she shot at people and everything. She also saved Regina from the chopping block remember? They were all against her for that so why do they care about Cora so much?

i agree, bad boy hook is cute in a skinny bad-boy way but i actually find bae more attractive as a person.

There's something wrong with you woman! Cute in a skinny way? I likes my men slim. Not scrawny, but slim. I like Hook and Emma together. They have chemistry. I want to rip his clothes off with my teeth and have my wicked way with him. I mean I want EMMA to do that. Yes, Emma. Not me, Emma.

i agree, bad boy hook is cute in a skinny bad-boy way but i actually find bae more attractive as a person. and i actually LOVED the make-out scenes between Cora and Rumple. She wasnt playing him, or she wouldnt have had to rip out her own heart in order to choose power over love. Rumple, as a younger dark one, still in love with his evil power, fell for her wit and anger and 'blood lust' . .. she fell in love with what he could offer her . . and i actually really liked the chemistry between them.

I thought bae's handling of his father's imminent death was very childish, but perhaps by design . . . i still think he's a lost boy.

I dont mind Henry's 'insolence' . . . his willingness to break rules and ignore adults orders was how the curse got broken to start with. He's an important part of the story, not just a child who should 'obey'. But i think he's a terrible actor.

Thats it! He isn't very good is he? After your point of view I see it. It is not what he is doing it is the way he is doing it. I think they could have worked with him a bit more.

There's something wrong with you woman! Cute in a skinny way? I likes my men slim. Not scrawny, but slim. I like Hook and Emma together. They have chemistry. I want to rip his clothes off with my teeth and have my wicked way with him. I mean I want EMMA to do that. Yes, Emma. Not me, Emma.

Yeah I am so sure that is what you mean! I worry about his hook with her tea time too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I did not for one moment think young Cora was doing anything but stringing Rumple along to get her magic training....I do think he fell for her (and love is blind...or at least near-sighted) and she saw that and took advantage of it. I kept waiting, too, for his make-up to rub off on her when they smooched.

I think when Rumple transformed with Belle it was because Belle loved him; there was true love between them even though he pushed her away. Cora may have had some feelings for him, but he was a distraction in her desire for power. Cora's love wasn't true--that's why he didn't transform.

edited for clarity

wait, what do you mean rumple transformed for belle?

and sorry, i guess i've gotten over skinny . . . when i was skinny i liked skinny ok, but i always had a rule the guy had to weigh more than I did . . i kinda wonder about that hook guy lol. but he is lovely to look at. I actually really like Gold . . .the actor. .. . i get so upset when eh is evil but the actor fascinates me . .. i love his accents and . . idk, he seems like a better actor to me.

this reminds me of dh - when we met we found we had a book which both of us considered among our favorites. we didnt talk about it much until right around the wedding (or right after?) turns out we both remembered / loved totally different parts of the book. the parts he loved were minor to me and the parts I loved he didnt even really remember. it was sort of unnerving.

do you mean back in the magic land, when she said he could break the curse if (i forget what it was?) or do you mean now, when he is trying to be a better man for her?

Back in the magic land. The earlier discussion was about Rumple's relationship w/Cora vs his relationship w/Belle. Why his kiss w/Cora didn't break the curse but Belle's kiss did--or at least it started to. Both happened in the magic land.

I should have said "broke the curse" instead of "transformed" in my previous post.

ok, now i want to go back and watch that episode. I dont remember exactly what she said or what happened. True love cures all curses?

That is what Regina told Belle when she came across her on the road - and why Belle went back to Rumple, to kiss him and free him of the spell of being the Dark One. Started to work, too - the green make-up began to fade - until Rumple realized what was happening, had a freak out and shoved Belle into a dungeon. Then he went back to being all green and scaly-looking.

I like the show it has some Lost to it but it just doesn't seem as well thought out as Lost.

I don't think anything will ever live up to LOST. *sniff* Of course, LOST didn't seem well thought out much of the time, anyway. :lol: Hey, look! A polar bear!

It was evil but Cora and Regina have chosen evil over and over again it was time they got some pay back

I agree, and I will say Regina would likely have killed or maimed her if Snow didn't talk her into distraction. I can't really see an alternative there.

Not at all. You know, other than the whole sociopathic part. It's just my personal preference to be with people who I can be sure won't murder me in my sleep. ;)

That's the fun part!

In all this talk of hot guys in Once, you seemed to have forgotten the mad hatter. I really like him! His eyes make me swoon.

I think Jefferson definitively qualifies for the H to the O to the T Hot award. :drool:

I heard there's early talk of a Mad Hatter/Wonderland spin-off.

I think Jefferson definitively qualifies for the H to the O to the T Hot award. :drool:

I heard there's early talk of a Mad Hatter/Wonderland spin-off.

This spin off? http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/articles/once-upon-a-time-spin-off-details-will-it-follow-alice-in-wonderland?fb_pid=1363377756&utm_campaign=vrl&utm_medium=fnpg-ouat&utm_source=facebook.com

not too sure how to feel about it