Menu

X Post: Carol's Affordable Curriculum

Mama2two

Glad you posted this! I haven't tried it yet, but am looking for something to keep the little one occupied. Checked this out, read reviews, and decided to try it for one month. The cost wasn't too bad. :)

So... No input yet, but I'll let you know after we try it, if you're still pondering.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd come back and update. Box arrived yesterday. I ordered one month of Tiny Tots. It's got a lot of stuff - mostly coloring pages, craft supplies. It's definitely geared toward daycares - and there's a lot of stuff we won't use (menus, recipes, daycare housekeeping and organizing type stuff). There are songs, etc in the teaching notes. I think for the cost, which was minimal - it's quite a lot of stuff.

That said though, I really think I'll probably pull more tot school type activities together for my little one. I think the CAC stuff will be my fall back, on days I don't quite have it together. We have a lot of stuff from when DS was younger, so I've got a lot to use. :)

All in all, though - I think it's a good deal, considering the cost! ($11 for one month/one child)

• 2 months later...

I used this a lot last year for my 2 littles ones (2yo and 4yo at the time) and we loved it. I got a bunch of folders from the dollar store (10/$1) and made a folder for each day with all the little supplies in a baggie in the folder. Then I could just grab the folder and go to that page in the instruction manual and roll. Made it much easier. They're cute and simple and I LOVED having everything put together in one place with the extra ideas in the instructions. I may do them again next year.

Mouse Bandit