Menu

Deleted per 9/10/14 board guidelines.

Erica in OR

I read through tomorrow's assignment, hoping it'd have a clue about todays task. But I really needed the reminder near the end to do these small tasks and don't ignore them (to me: just because they're not as exciting as clearing out more visible clutter) because they're leading in to taming incoming paper clutter. That is one of my biggest challenges, incoming paper. This weeks' assignments are very much things I often have in the back of my mind of 'I need to do that' so yay, this week will get them done.

I'm going to try to do 2 challenges a day, one old and one current, to catch up (because I'd love to tackle my kitchen right now) but also not going to let that be an excuse to do nothing either. If it's just 1 challenge, that is still major progress.

Today I'm making a purse-friendly printed contacts form. Trying to debate what all to include beyond family members and the kids doctor. Maybe our primary bank phone numbers would be a good addition too. I am still trying to work out why I would need this printed out and keep going with the assumption of in case of emergency and it could make it easier, maybe for someone to contact my family. But also trying to think about what situations I may need the list as well (as opposed to all the info on my phone already) - perhaps numbers to contact CC companies to cancel all cards? Of course, if someone has my cards, they probably have this print out too.

eta: well.. was making progress, halfway done - of course hadn't saved my work - and computer died on me, no recovered file to go back to. Ha! Teach me to feel like I'm making progress. Well the kitchen is getting cleaner at the same time at least.

Today I'm making a purse-friendly printed contacts form. Trying to debate what all to include beyond family members and the kids doctor. Maybe our primary bank phone numbers would be a good addition too. I am still trying to work out why I would need this printed out and keep going with the assumption of in case of emergency and it could make it easier, maybe for someone to contact my family. But also trying to think about what situations I may need the list as well (as opposed to all the info on my phone already) - perhaps numbers to contact CC companies to cancel all cards? Of course, if someone has my cards, they probably have this print out too.

I'm wondering who to put on too. My husband's family members for sure. We had a medical emergency earlier this year, and I was stuck without having his mom's or dad's numbers. Good suggestion on the bank number. I'm also thinking maybe one of our nearby neighbors in case we're traveling and something happens. Our car insurance company too.

Erica in OR