Menu

I had so many blessings today I just had to share

Flowing Brook

I have gotten myself in quite a few predicaments today. It is a little humbling how much I have needed help but am feeling so overwhelmingly grateful for all the kind people that have helped me I thought I would share.

The first blessing today was after getting my car stuck in the snow two men stopped and pushed me out. Neither would take any money for it. They both said they were glad to help.

The second blessing was from my mechanic I noticed anti freeze leaking under my car. He checked for leaks and put anti freeze in it and did not charge me a dime. This is after just last week he adjusted my brakes for me for free.

The third was this evening when I was walking my rambunctious standard poodle. I accidentally dropped her leash. She was having a grand time of playing catch me if you can, and running all over peoples yards having fun in the snow. I could not catch her for anything. The temperature here is in the teens yet a couple stopped their car and helped me catch her. They let me open their car door and told me to let my snowy dog jump in so I could catch her. That did not work so I thanked them and said I would catch her. They stayed and insisted on staying in the cold til I caught her. They said they just wanted to help and that it was too cold for me to be out trying to catch my dog.

I have had so much stress and difficult things happen lately that it was nice to have all these blessings today.