Menu

Torah Home Education Conference 5773/2013

Registration for the 5th Annual Torah Home Education Conference is now open!

Torah Home Ed Conference Registration and Information Page

You will find detailed information about this year's exciting program when you go to the registration site.

Make your plans now - we are looking forward to greeting each and everyone of you.

Early Bird Pricing will extend until Sunday, March 17.

The conference will take place over Memorial Day Weekend, Friday May 24 - Monday May 27.

Feel free to direct any questions to torahhomeed@gmail.com

Chodesh Tov :)

• 1 month later...

Bumping this because tomorrow's the deadline for earlybird (read: cheap) registration! I just signed up today and I'm getting super-excited. The lineup of speakers and sessions is also available now at the eventbee page (link above).

I also want to allay fears that this is a "super-Orthodox" event. It is all about homeschooling from a Jewish perspective, but in the last 2 years I have attended, I have seen people there from a wide range of Jewish walks, and although I am not one of the organizers, in my experience, anybody is welcome who is serious about offering their homeschoolers a Jewish education, regardless of the level of practice currently in their home.

Yael can jump in here and correct me if I'm wrong. Go on, I dare ya. :-D

• 2 months later...