Jump to content


need prayer

Recommended Posts


I wanted to erase the post but it went through by mistake


We received an offer on our house, the final offer was three thousand less than I wanted to accept.

The house is priced very low. I countered and now we are waiting for the buyer to reply. They said they could not afford to come up three thousand so I called the agent back and said we will accept the offer.Now they are not getting back to us until tomorrow.

I am beside myself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...